Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Living Hell - VODAFONE Call centre

Location: Other, London, UK
Industry: Telecom

mv
If you, or ANYONE you know is thinking of signing a contract with vodafone, don't do it.

I was due for an upgrade for being a loyal customer, they were like 'ya ya, will give you a free new phone, good trrif, dont leave us~" I was like.. ok.... 2 weeks later, still didnt get teh fone, so I called up and asked, and little piece of shit was like 'um.. sorry mam, but I don think we would say we are giving you a new phone.. I mean, if we did, t would have arrived by now, but you said it hasnt so..." I was like WTF? you calling me a liar???? then she went and told me that there is no record of me calling the company and that the only thing that was done was changing my tarrif - OF COS they have to change my tarrif, thats the ONLY way to keep me paying them!!..

I was push around by like 4 of these vodafone scums, and this last one pulled the final straw when he asked me for my address (I was asked this for about 70 times in 30 hour), and I refuse, I said 'you don have to care, I only want to speak to your manager' he said, 'you are not being very helpful' I was like 'fuck you man' I thought I was calling customers service! Am I suppose to provide the service? are you kidding me?

Screw you vodafone. your call centre is a hell hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment