Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rock_and_Roll_Ruby,s Rip off Report - . Round Up

Location: Other, Hartsell. Al
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: Proud Shopper (Proud Rebel)

In my previous episode , I told you of a Company who would take your money , not deliver the goods and send you sarcastic e mails when you asked where your goods were.

Well to finally conclude my story after waiting (and sending an e mail a day for 9 days), I finally got my money back today.

So please let this saga be a warning to all . Never buy from Proud Shopper - unless you visit their store and pay face to face. Cos if you order over the internet like I did (I live in UK) you are VERY likely to lose your shirt - well your money anyway as you probably wouldnt recieve the shirt to lose in the first place!!!

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment