Sunday, August 19, 2007

Nivea Rep

Location: Quebec, I am in Toronto
Industry: Other

md
I bought a Nivea Product and wrote to the company and this Rep emailed me back and nowadays the norm seems to be that if you complain and give your address they at least send a coupon but this person sort of matter of factly said "oh sorry that is too bad" so I mailed it back to the company and addressed it to her (they are in quebec) and then nothing zip I heard nothing and then I emailed again asking if she received it and she said "no" oh brother I copied and pasted the exact address she gave me and I hand wrote her name on it so that was a lesson to me never to buy any of their products ever again

3 comments:

  1. But was there any problem with the product you brought ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a tinted moisturizer and it said good for all skin colours and it went orange and streaky on my skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is not fred

    ReplyDelete