Thursday, August 16, 2007

ROGERS, the harassing freaks!

Location: Quebec, Laval
Industry: Telecom
Company: Rogersmv md

I keep getting calls from rogers every month same date... They will not give up, calling me home, on my cell, non stop. They call to ask if i paid my bill!!!! I tried to explain to them x times that i always pay my bills on time but the delay for the payment to come to them is up to 5 days i think... so they get it always a day or 2 late... I swear i have never felt so harassed in my whole life! I called up and asked, politely of course, to leave me the f*** alone...let's see if they call again next month!

4 comments:

  1. aw man, my boyfriend and I have been getting the exact same calls! We pay our bills (outrageous as they are) and we're bloody sick of it.

    Tomorrow we're switching to Telus (AND going from $180/m to $35/m!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. send them a void cheque. Problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you know it takes 5 days to process, pay them 5 days earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your complaining because they are calling you to ask where the hell is there money? If you know it's gonna take 5 days, pay a week or more before the deadline. It's YOUR FAULT that they are calling. Pay them on time and they won't call you. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

    ReplyDelete