Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tim hortons. The cashier.

Location: Ontario, Toronto
Industry: Restaurant
Company: Tim Hortons

I went to a drive through Tim Horton's today as usual for my coffee and muffin. When I got my coffee, I've noticed that there were coffee droplets around the rim of the cup. I asked the lady for a napkin and she gave me a cut eye as if I was wasting her time. First off, she should have wiped my coffee cup (so I won't get sticky hands afterwards) and I dont think asking for napkins is too much to ask for.

3 comments:

  1. Tim's goes through staff like they do coffee. Turnover averages about 5 weeks or less for most of the employees.

    Don't expect 5 star service, but I'll grant they do work very hard for very little pay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say 'please' or did you send that employee as much attitude as you convey in your post on here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that was pathetic. Whining about a few coffee drops!!

    Get over yourself!

    ReplyDelete