Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hair in my burger

Location: Ontario, Downtown Toronto
Industry:
Restaurant
Company: McDonaldsmv md

Well, first off the service at this particular McDonalds is extra slow [usually takes around 10mins it get my orders and i use to go alot] and their rude service I get from them does not help the situation at all.

Finally, one day I decided to get my regular egg mcmuffin meal, I went back to my office opened the wrapper and found a piece of hair stuck on the cheese. To make matters worse, it looked more like pubic hair. It was disgusting, so I went back and asked for a refund and the reaction I got from the cashier was the opposite of what I expected. She took the egg mcmuffin out of my hand and smirked, she went to the back and started laughing really hard with her co-workers and made me wait about 5 minutes for them to finish laughing. I was already really pissed off by them and when she came back to the front she didnt bother to apologize to me actually she never said a word to me and just gave me my money back.

At this point I've had enough of their rude service, I've tolerated them before but after this incident it pushed me over the edge. I ended up calling the Mcdonalds headquarters and filed a formal complaint, and the next thing I did was informing health canada and told them the whole situation. I'm not sure if what I did changed anything but I was glad I told someone that would somewhat care about what happened to me. And I've never had Mcdonalds since then and chose a healthier lifestyle.

5 comments:

  1. That is so disgusting... I better check everytime I eat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the one at Eaton Centre near SportChek? I've heard quite a few stories about that one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing good anyways about mcdonalds! The coke is flat, burgers look like they just came out of a garbage bag... some strange juice dripping from them not to mention the fries, either cold or not so fresh anymore... even a dog hungry to death would choose death! I used to like it as a kid but now just the smell of it makes me nauseous. So Mcdo...you go supersize someone else!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was probably planted in there. Most likely by the girl that gave you the smirk. You are lucky, there were people that worked at this one location that spit, picked their nose and put snot in the burgers and got a kick out of it. People eat the snot and think it's a pickle, yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll never eat a pickle again! (For the record I am straight) lol

    ReplyDelete