Monday, June 17, 2013

Ruined Mothers Day!!

Location: Ontario, Ottawa
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: Bloomex Inc.


I ordered Mothers Day flowers from this online company without doing my homework first. That was my first mistake. I paid $19.98 for same day deliver that never happened. In fact the flowers were 3 days late. When they finally arrived they were half dead and looked NOTHING like the photo on the website.
After a few keystrokes on Google and the BBB site I was horrified. This company has 239 complaints against them and a warning on the BBB site. They have an F rating. I should have done my homework.
Please DO NOT order from this company, they are a SCAM!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. Your blog was very helpful and efficient For Me,Thanks for Sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least they delivered something. Not like this one http://rubensrants.wordpress.com/2000/01/01/bloomex-are-they-just-old-school-thieves/

    ReplyDelete