Monday, August 13, 2007

Dear Rogers Cable ...

Industry: Telecom
Location: Ontario, Toronto
Company: Rogers

Dear Rogers Cable,

I can understand mistakes happen.. like when you disconnected our cable by accident when you were working next door. What I don't understand is why it is taking so much damn effort for us to get the problem resolved. When we called the first time, your phone guy told us he would get someone out ASAP to fix the problem.

It was really fabulous to call back today to check on the status of the guy coming to fix it and find out the first guy we spoke to never even put the work request into the system. It was even more fun when phone guy 2 promised you would have someone come out within 24 hours to fix it this time. The fun part being when we received a call from phone guy 2's manager not 10 minutes later telling us that you can't honor that promise he made and it shouldn't have been made in the first place.

You'll "get someone out" sometime. I'm not holding my breath. At least I had a pair of rabbit ears stashed away in my dresser to use.

1 comment:

  1. Do what I did. Call them everyday for a week or so and complain until it is fixed. Do this at night or during off hours when it isn't busy. After 7+ requests, atleast 1 of them is bound to go through :)

    ReplyDelete