Friday, September 25, 2009

Prepaid Mastercards

Location: Alberta, Calgary
Industry: Other
Annoyed By: Direct Cash Management


I have a prepaid mastercard and loaded money onto it. I put on more than needed for my transaction just in case I wanted to purchase something else, and believe me I will never do that again!! Instead of debiting my card for one transaction, they debited two. This was $117.84 which was suppose to be for groceries. I called Direct Cash and asked them what the problem was, they told me I had to get a letter from the company that I purchased my product from stating that it had been paid for with the first transaction. This was done, I jumped through all their hoops in order to get my money and after this was done I was told that it could take 7 to 10 days after the letter was received in order to get my money put back on my card. I was furious and called direct cash and spoke to a supervisor who apologied and said he would put it as Urgent so I could get my money quicker, well it has been 3 days since this and I still haven't received my money!! I hate these companies who take peoples money and then after you do everything they say, you still get nowhere!! Direct Cash Management is an awful company and so is their service!!


No comments:

Post a Comment