Friday, August 26, 2011

A Thief Owns Proud Shopper

Location: Other, Falkville, Alabama
Industry: Other
Annoyed By: Ron at Proud Shopper

On 03-14-2011, I ordered 3 items from Proud Shopper. About 1 1/2 months later I received 2 of the items but not a belt buckle which was one of the items. Rone would never inform me when my buckle was coming. It was always me doing the contacting. Finally he told me that the company that makes the buckles went out of business, which was probably a lie. I then asked fro a $19 refund, which is the cost of the buckle. Again and again I emailed him about the refund, but I received no response. Finally in July I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. He also refused to respond to them. Later I saw that there have been 22 complaints lodged against him with the BBB. Most, like mine, merchandise was never shipped. Ron has every intention to cheat people, it doesn't just happen. Do NOT buy from this crook. If you don't believe me, contact the BBB in Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment