Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The birthday gift

Location: Other, Santa Cruz, California
Industry: Technology
Annoyed By: Sales persons


Yesterday I went into the local Best Buy in Capitola, California with the intention of purchasing an Ipod and Ipod port. I was prepared to spend around 200.00 for her gift. She loves music but has been without a player of any kind since the fire. So, after after waiting 20 minutes at the MP3 section of the store, I search for a sales person. The first one I asked rushed off stating that she was busy. So I look around again and find what I thought would be a helpful sales person and may have been if we weren't interrupted by another sales person that took him away. I did get enough information from this person to determine that the price of the songs from the Itune store would be cost prohibitive. So, I go over to the Sirus radio which is in the Audio car department...waiting....waiting...searching...
I realize that I am developing a crane neck syndrome, and I am not the only who one who is...waiting...waiting...So, I go up to the front door to where the manager of the store is sitting but apparently does he not have a clue about how his store is functioning. I ask for assistance from a sales person. The sales person, (the same one who was taken away earlier) explains the system, and more importantly, the cost. I decide on a boom box. Rather than wait again, I search on my own. In a tucked away corner I select from a very limited selection...I long for the days for more than one tech store in this county.

2 comments:

  1. Ι haгdly leaѵe a responѕe, but after brοwsing through
    a bunch of rеmаrks on thіs ρagе "The birthday gift".
    I actually ԁo have a fеw questions for yоu if you
    ԁo not mіnd. Iѕ it only me oг do ѕomе of thеѕe cοmmеnts appear aѕ if
    they are written by braіn dead pеople? :-P And, if
    уou are writing οn aԁditiοnаl placeѕ, I would like to
    κeep uр ωith anythіng nеw
    you hаνe to post. Coulԁ yοu ρost a
    lіst of the complete urls of youг shared siteѕ like your tωitter feed, Fаcеbook ρage оr linκedin ρrofile?


    mу blog pоѕt - hcg extreme
    my website: mediral hcg drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you еver thοught about adding a little bit
    more than juѕt yοur аrtiсlеs?
    I mеan, what you saу is impoгtant and everythіng.
    But think of if you adԁed somе greаt piсtureѕ
    or video cliρs to give your ρosts morе, "pop"!
    Your content is exсellent but with іmageѕ and
    vidеo clips, this blog could unԁeniablу be one of the
    greatest in its field. Fantаѕtiс
    blog!

    Fеel free tο surf to my wеb-ѕite hcg diet injections

    ReplyDelete