Wednesday, January 9, 2013

GIVE ME MY REFUND!!!!!!!!!

Location: Other, hudson
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: southernsistersdesigns.com


i ordered a rebel flag blanket for my bed. they sent me a fleece throw. the website said i had to have it back (if i didn't want it) within 30 days. so therefore i made sure that i got it back in time. this happened in september, i have yet to see my refund. i got delivery confermation in early october. so what seems to be the major malfuntion? i have tried time and again to get through to them. but nothing has come of my refund. i would suggest not buying anything from southern sisters designs.com EVER!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been conducting a little research on this.
    And he actually ordered me breakfast because I found
    it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!
    ! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to
    talk about this subject here on your blog.

    my blog post ... self employed business ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello great blog! Does running a blog similar to this require
    a large amount of work? I've no understanding of programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic nevertheless I just had to ask. Thanks a lot!

    Stop by my blog :: http://www.velocityruhr.net/wiki/index.php/Benutzer:FaydzmxHo

    ReplyDelete