Sunday, August 26, 2007

Best Buy Store - Eglinton and Warden - Scarborough

Location: Ontario, Scarborough
Industry: Retail
Company: Best Buy

I wanted to purchase a compact disc boom box. Asked three salesman if I could have a sample cd to hear the quality of the sound. One told me to go somelse in the right section, the second one told me they had no cd's to play, meanwhile the store has a cd section (strange), the third guy said was not his problem and could not help me.

Never again will I shop at this Best Buy, very poor service staff. Must say not all Best Buy stores are like this one!

3 comments:

  1. Could it be possible that they don't have a CD to test it with? Bring your own CD next time you dumb-ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they should have a demo disc - if not - take it to the media supervisor/senior in the department and they will usually open a cd and use it to demo the boombox/stereo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is fucking bull shit and stupid u run a store a retard like u comes in asking for u to open a cd to test a boom box that u r MAYBE going to buy... fuk get a clue this is a store not i-want-it-my-way land.. fucking idiot.. bring ur own cd or bring it home and test tard.

    ReplyDelete