Saturday, September 8, 2007

Stupid Crooks

Location: Alberta, Red Deer
Industry: Other

Lord, I detest stupid crooks! If they're going to run a con they should at least get the correct name of the person they are trying to scam. These clowns at mp3rocket are located in Panama. (Does this raise a red flag for everyone?) And these kind folks are all set to send me a brand new & shiny Playstation 3 if I will only respond to their e-mail. Also, if I don't want to be on their mailing list, all I have to do is click on a link. This, of course, will give them your URL so they can gain access to your computer. Don't respond in any way. Ignore them or you will live to regret it. They sent me their phishing lure in my brother's name. What is happening to this world? In the old days the criminals were much smarter than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment