Friday, March 27, 2009

Erin Mills Town Center LONDON CLEANERS

Location: Ontario, Mississauga
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: The manager/owner


Problem: they ruined my skirt

Response: they told me to blame the store I bought but not them even they worn out all the black paint on my buttons! Very cool eh
Attitude: "YOU CAN COME PICK IT UP ANYTIME AND I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY TO YOU" (hung up)
What a service!

If you were a manager or an owner of a cleaner, and you explained to your customer saying "I did not know that" for what you have ruined his/her brand new $78 + tax skirt, while not even have the customer requested for any compensation. I think your business will not stay long. People judge! Service for people is judged!

Recommendation: Since I was not thinking about any financial compensation at all int he first place, a good follow up service was all that I expected and they didn't let me know in advance at all (no call and even did not notify me when I picked it up and I did not notice it until I got home). The call I got from him the next day I dropped it off again in hope for a response, trust me, very simple to conclude:

- the factory did not let him know so he is not responsible for that

- he lied. He was saying this never happened to him in the last 20 years but later he said he also told other customers whose buttons worn off should go back to the manufacturer but not going after HIM

- he yelled at customer: "YOU CAN COME PICK IT UP AND I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU"

Conclusion:

Your Total Garment "CARE" Centre http://www.londoncleaners.ca/locator.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Ever because moving to Australia a little more than 5 years ago, my husband and me have definitely missed shopping in those large retail garments shops located in America. In certain, we loved purchasing at Gap. It didn't take us lengthy to understand that Gap Garments did not exist here in Sydney, let alone Australia! We have a little a single, and I can't even start to tell you guys how cheap Gap is for babies every one of the way up to adults. Nicely... We possess a solution for you. We decided to commence up a blog writing concerning the recent trends of Gap within the US. You'll be able to stay on top in the latest fashion, styles, and colours although reading by means of our posts each week. Not only that, but we've discovered all those hidden places where you can in fact purchase Gap apparel right here in Australia! I bet you didnt know that was even achievable :)

    Anyway, if there is any info you will need on Gap, or any other great outfits retailer inside US, please let us know.

    Let us know if you have any wonderful ideas for new blog posts!



    Let us show you how to find [url=http://www.gapclothing.com.au]Gap Clothing[/url] in Australia

    ReplyDelete