Tuesday, November 17, 2009

irritated by deepdiscount.com

Location: Other, California
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: www.deepdiscount.com


I recently "purchased" a wii game (band hero) from this website. i then received an email saying my purchased was cancelled (after they billed me). I called to see what the issue was informed the lady I spoke to stated any items over $150 had to be verified (if being shipped to different address). I supplied the compnay with all my information to confirm I was purchasing the item (total was $169) and that I wanted it shipped to another address (it was a christmas gift for my nephew in Illinois). The lady upgraded my shipping and stated it was verified.
THEN I received two more calls the next day stating if over $100 the order has to be cancelled and it is impossible to verify. NOWHERE on their website states this is an issue. I asked what I could do- check by phone, nope. The only way is to send them a check then they can send it to a different address. Not sure how THAT is more secure than a credit card that I must give ALL my information verbally over the phone to someone. Then when I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was placed on hold and then the supervisor was "too busy" to talk to me. I am SLIGHTLY irritate




No comments:

Post a Comment