Saturday, August 14, 2010

10 Years of my buisness and then!

Location: Other, Maple Grove MN
Industry: Other
Annoyed By: Dans Southside Marine


I own a 1999 70 hp Suzuki and have had all the basic service done at Dans South Side Marina for 10 years. It's been a great motor and have never had issues with it until this spring. I took it to dans and they said nothing was wrong except it needed new spark plugs but they charged me $370.00 dollars because of all the testing they did. I was not happy with the bill but took it to the lake to test it. Started up ran across the lake and it died. There I was stranded on a lake in 25 MPH winds and got towed in by the only other fisherman on the lake. I was HOT so i went back to dans and explained what happened and told them the problem they charged me a large sum for to fix was not fixed. They said there was nothing they can do!!! They would be glad to look at it but i would be charged. 10 years of my buisness and when i have my first problem they will not take care of me the customer. I took the boat to Frankies Marina in chisago county and the service level was great and they fixed it the first time. Fuel related problem and filters needed to be replaced which is basic stuff Dans Should have been able to figure out.

DO NOT EVER TAKE YOUR BOAT TO DANS SOUTHSIDE MARINA. THEY DO NOT TAKE CARE OF THERE CUSTOMERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment