Friday, July 15, 2011

Don't use M&M Moving

Location: Ontario, Toronto
Industry: Other
Annoyed By: Caller from M&M Moving

We recently sold our house and have been getting a lot of literature in the mail from moving companies as well as phone calls. I have politely advised all the callers that we already have a moving company booked. Today (during dinner!), I got a call from M&M moving. I proceeded to tell him that I already had a moving company booked and he accused me of sounding "irritated" and when I started to tell him that I was not "irritated" by the mailings and calls and that I understood that businesses want to drum up more business....he hung up on me in mid-sentence! Now why would I ever suggest M&M Moving to anyone? Is that how they treat their customers? I justcouldn'Tt believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment