Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wish I could Ditch the DISHWASHER!

Location: Ontario, Pickering
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: Sears Canada

I bought a Kenmore Dishwasher in May 2011 and by July it wasn't working! That's reliability isn't it?
I finally called Sears on August 21 and today October 27th it still isn't working! Seriously? It takes them 2 months to fix it? The next available appt is Nov. 3rd! I have had to rebook an appt for them to come in at least once per week since I started called and they keep cancelling! When the guy finally showed up he said he'd be back... and when he did he brought the wrong parts. 3 weeks later he finally showed up again (after being postponed 6 times) and he "fixed it".

Not 2 cycles later the dishwasher wasn't working AGAIN! Same problem as always. I called Sears to ask for a replacement and "that is not their policy". I must have waited on hold with Sears 10 times at 1/2 an hour holding time each. All their c/s have attitude, are rude, tell me they have a policy that they have to stand by. And really don't care that we spent $600 on a dishwasher that doesn't work.

They refuse to exchange it for me and tell me I must wait for it to be fixed. And that they will continue to fix it until the tech says it isn't fixable. Which means they can "fix it" have it break and "fix it" again until my warranty is up!

I sent 2 emails and 2 letters (hand written) to head office and NO ONE is getting back to me. It is honestly a headache and Sears does not care that we are so frustrated. When I told them I would never come back the agent said "well nothing we can do about it"?!! Really? Shouldn't they want me to come back?

Worst mistake I ever did was trust in Sears. I always thought they were a good company that cared about their customers. Turns out they are not phased that I've been waiting 2 months to fix a dishwasher less than 6 months old. NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment