Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Consumer

Location: Ontario, Toronto
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: E Z Eye Care Ltd


My contact lense was torn and for emergency purpose I went to this store to get a pair of contacts. The owner asked what brand I was wearing. I told her the brand name but she didn't have them in stock. So she suggested me to purchase another brand. I agreed because I need them immediately otherwise I could not see. I have never purchased the brand she suggested and so I didnt know the retail price for it. She told me 3 pairs for 70 dollars. I google and found out that same brand only cost 30 dollars retail. I went back to her the next day and I told her they dont fit me right. She said come back next week and I will exchange 2 pairs of contacts of your brand. Next week I went to pick them up, she said she gave me 1.5 pair of contact lenses (not in a box, just indivudial lenses in a case) and said I only have 3 right now. Come back again and I will give you the other one. I looked at the case and it said "not for individual sale" and they are expired. I told her I am not going to take these. The owner said she will order them and she asked me to go back in 2 to 3 weeks.

As of today, I still havent got my lenses and I am writing this because I do not want anyone to fall into her trap. The owner is totally a dishonest business person.

E Z Eye Care Ltd @ 200 Wellington Street West, Toronto ON M5V3C7. Never go to this store. They are scam artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment