Saturday, November 22, 2008

BMO Mosaik Management: time to replace

Location: Ontario, Brampton
Industry: Finance
Annoyed By: BMO Mosaik Mastercard


I have had absolutely terrible experiences dealing with BMO Mosaik Mastercard. I have had no issues with the direct banking side of the business however. The issues have been the following: 1) very poor quality of interaction: I have had very unpleasant conversations with the phone reps at Mosaik. It is quite obvious that their quality is either not monitored, or it is very poorly managed. I have received inaccurate information, incomplete information, and I am rushed off my call each and every time that I call. It is really not a complicated equation: provide complete and accurate information, and I won't have to call back. 2) Extremely long wait times.... I am referring to wait times of up to 10 or 15 minutes. I have actually clocked one wait at close to 30 minutes. I have received the same excuse each and every time (that they are short staffed and hiring). Well, I can certainly understand why their employees are leaving.... I can also understand that when a customer has to call back 3 and 4 times to obtain accurate information, it really isn't shocking that their phone lines are jammed. Needless to say, I have taken by business elsewhere. It is clearly time to roll over the senior management in that organization.... especially since the issue seems to be focused in on the mosaik portion of the business.... pretty obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment