Thursday, May 7, 2009

BALLYS TOTAL FITNESS, HERNIA IN THE GYM = TUFF BREAK PAY US!

Location: Other, Seattle
Industry: Health
Annoyed By: THE ENTIRE COMPANY


So I was training for the WEC (world extreme cage fighting) and got a hernia in Ballys Total Fitness. Now that was completly MY FAULT and dont expect anyone to take blame for that but myself, however, for the 2 month I was unable to goto the gym, I was still supposed to be charged for not being able to go AND was talked down to as if I was trying to scam the company! ALL I wanted was to get the 2 months I couldnt go ADDED back to the end of my contract since I paid for something I couldnt use. Apparetly thats to much to ask! DO NOT JOIN BALLYS AS THEY ARE ANYTHING BUT TOTAL FITNESS AND ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING ONLY THEM SELVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment