Sunday, May 2, 2010

Absolutely Horrible Customer Service

Location: Other, Troy, NY
Industry: Restaurant
Annoyed By: "Lori" The store manager of Pizza Hut 5th ave Troy, NY


I recently had a complaint about one of my pizzas i ordered from the Troy, NY location on 5th ave. i normally don't have many complaints, but this pizza didn't have any of the things that i had ordered on it. this was on April 28th. I spoke to Tom who after arguing with me briefly, gave me a 10 dollar credit. I ordered a pizza online today at around 6pm online, and then phoned the store to make sure they had my credit. They said they didn't know what i was talking about and they could give me a 20% discount. I was speaking to Lori on the phone who argued with me incessantly, i misspoke once and said dominos, she said i didn't even know what store i was calling and then hung up on me. I called back with the date and time of my last order and she got on the phone pretending that she was someone new and that i hadn't just talked to her, but yet told me there werent any other females working in her store. I told her i didn't want the pizza and that i was calling corporate for this absolutely horrible customer service

No comments:

Post a Comment