Monday, August 2, 2010

Opta Paralegal Professional Organization are liars!

Location: Ontario, Woodbridge
Industry: Other
Annoyed By: Opta Paralegal Professional


This is a company that deals with traffic tickets. I brought my ticket over to them left a deposit. Before the court date they wanted all of the money. At the time I had some problems coming up with the money, so I called and said I would not be able to come up with the money untill a week after the date. I was told by their employee that in order to further go on with your case we need you to deliver the money in full amount or they will not pursue it any further. Considering what the employee told me, I went to court myself so I can atleast get the ticket reduced. Luckily for me the Cop did not show up and my ticket was dropped.

The next day I get a call from Opta Legal demanding the money and I asked them who would compensate me for my lost wages I had because of going into court. Lost wages was one of the main reasons I had hired them to represent me. They misinformed me and made me believe nobody will show up if I dont pay in full. Which was a lie. When I called the receptionist back and asked why she had told me this, she denied the fact that she did and spoke me very rudely.

Make the long story short, these guys are a bunch of crooks and I would not recommend them to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment