Monday, September 20, 2010

Bell - don't make promises you can't keep

Location: Ontario, Toronto
Industry: Telecom
Annoyed By: Bell

I received a call from someone at Bell asking me to upgrade my home phone service. After negotiating for about a half an hour I agreed to home phone and internet for a reasonable price...a few weeks later I get my bill and to my surprise it was almost double. I called Bell back and complained and complained and complained. They said they fixed the problem with the bill and things should be ok. Well next months bill comes and same problem. Called them back and "really" complained. After about an hour I got a better deal, they fixed my bill and got a discount as well for that month. My motto is don't make promises you can't keep...unless you can fix them later after complaining!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment