Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sympatico!!! I have got to get a better server!!

Location: Quebec, Montreal
Industry: Technology
Annoyed By: Sympatico

I have to watch my language? When I'm talking about sympatico.ca?

I'd go to videotron today if I didn't have such a good package deal, but OTOH, is it a good package if a chunk of it is next to useless?

The latest: When I first joined up, years ago, I was given free personal web space. I connected to it with Ipswitch FTP and got support for it when I ran into trouble the first time I used it. Then I let the site go fallow for 3-4 years. Now I try to use it, and can't! I can connect, I can see the site, but cannot make any changes. I call support--they WON'T help me, claiming that the web space was just a freebie. What do they mean, I don't pay for it?! It was part of the package when I signed up for sympatico! 

These people are utterly useless! I can never get anyone who can help me with anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment