Friday, July 20, 2012

rip off

Location: Other, U.S.A.
Industry: Automotive
Annoyed By: The Proud Shopper-"Ron"


placed an order Feb.19,2012 and it said it can take up to 3 weeks to ship because shirts have to be printed-ok I got that,but I also ordered silk flags.I waited 3 weeks and no sign of my order or no word.I contacted proud shopper-Ron- was informed the flags got lost in shipment and he would ship that day. I got the shirts after a 2 month waiting period and me having to contact Ron every couple of weeks.After 2 1/2 months of waiting I told him to cancel the flags.gave him a week to refund my money and contacted him-He said I cancelled the order.I told him after 2 1/2 months of waiting and him refusing to send the flags and I wanted my money back or him ship the flags.Told me he would rather refund my money so I told him to do so.He then informed me that the flags were never available.That no one makes them any more.Isn't there some kind of law advertising stuff for sale you can't produce?? It's almost a month later and he still has not refunded my money.. PEOPLE TAKE A FOOL'S ADVICE AND TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW--DO NOT ORDER ANY THING FROM THIS Place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment