Friday, January 16, 2009

who else? BEST BUY!

Location: Ontario, STC and Markville Mall
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: BEST BUY


During the X'mas holidays, i wanted to purchase Little Big Planet. I saw it on sale for $49.99 at Best Buy, so i zoomed to the STC best buy.

I pick up one out of an entire stack of Little Big Planet cards when i was told they're sold out. SO i went to get a raincheck. They said they would call me once they had it in stock and i could buy it for $49.99. 2 weeks later, Best Buy had a sale on Little Big Planet for $44.99. OBVIOUSLY they had not called me when they had it in stock!

The 44.99 sale started next day so i go over to the Markville Best Buy at 10am (they open at 9am) to have them tell me. they sold out.! So i dash over to the Best Buy at STC and they too said it was sold out.....UNTIL I HELPED AN EMPLOYEE PICK UP AN EMPTY CARDBOARD BOX THEY HAD DROPPED. apparently there was "one more sitting in the back room".

never trust Best Buy....

No comments:

Post a Comment