Saturday, February 7, 2009

HORRIBLE AMAZON BOOK SELLER - STAY AWAY!!!

Location: Other, Cibolo, TX
Industry: Education
Annoyed By: cibolovalleybooks.com


I ordered a book from this company through amazon.com on Jan8. I received two emails saying that the seller agreed to send the book by Jan12 with estimated arrival date Jan16-30. I didn't receive the book until Feb, already more than 4 weeks into class!!! I emailed the seller twice before I got any kind of response, all I asked was if I should order another because I was coming up on midterms! When I finally received the book it had already been through hell and back... the packaging was torn everywhere and taped with stickers. The seller could have put about 5minutes worth of effort to get a little bigger packaging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment