Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bank of Montreal - bad customer service!

Location: Alberta, Calgary
Industry: Finance
Annoyed By: Bank of Montreal

Called on numerous occaisions and left voicemails for important callback for my question to be answered. After visiting the branch a week later the manager apologized said they were busy, but still the same poor service as they sit me down with a brand new banking representative with little to no experience and could barely answer my questions in audible english.
What ever happened to customer service?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm getting the same horrible service as well from the Burlington branch at Upper middle and Walkers. It takes 2 days before you get a call back and then telephone tags back and forth and by day 4 you might actually get to speak to someone. The manager I deal with is extremely unprofessional mainly because she doesn't know what she's doing and certainly needs an attitude adjustment. All I see is laziness not service. I am now closing my account and going else where. They don't deserve my money.

      Delete