Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bob's Shoe Repair - "the most Honest business man ever...NOT"

Location: Other, Wayzata, MN
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: BOB


I had 2 pairs of shoes repairs by Bob, "the most honest business man around" as he told me he was after he tried to and successful ripped me off!!!!

The 1st pair cost me $37.00 and was for a full sole replacement and a rip repair in the side of the shoe. A week later the rip re-opened and I didn't actually get a "full sole repair", I got a half sole replacement - I foundo ut that when I got the second part done and when he ripped me off at the pick up!

The 2nd pair of shoes I had repaired required a new heel only. When I went to pick up my shoes, I had to pay $70.78 for a full heel replacement, full sole replacement and cleaning and the only thing I asked to be done was a heel replacement that cost under $37.00. I had no choice but to pay for the shoes and get ripped off, my husband needed them for work.

Bob the owner was unethical, unprofessional business man who had no problem looking me in the eye telling me how honest he was while he ripped me off!!!!!

He is a crook in my book! I got services that I didn't want and no way to get my shoes back without paying him. When he got my card he even made a smarta@! remark to me that he wouldn't charge me for the bag!

Do not go there for shoe repair, Bob's Show Repair in Wayzata, MN is a rip OFF.

The workmanship on the shoes was hotty and the customer service was horrible.



No comments:

Post a Comment