Friday, September 10, 2010

Rosewater Supper Club

Location: Ontario, Toronto
Industry: Restaurant
Annoyed By: Rosewater Supper Club

My wife and I went out for a nice dinner to the Rosewater Supper Club. We had a reservation for 7:30PM and  we had arrived 15 minutes early. We were informed by the hostess that  the restaurant was at capacity and we would have to possibly wait a few minutes. After waiting 1 hour after our reservation, I approached the hostess again to find out what the status was. She said no one had left  yet from the early seating and we would still have to wait. I told her that was not acceptable and she would need to find us a table within 5
minutes or we would complain to the manager. Little did I know that the  manager was actually standing right there. The manager actually whispered to the hostess "then just tell them anything to get rid of  them". I told her I heard that and we stormed out of there. My wife called the Liberty Group the next day and they called back to say sorry and they offered us a $100 gift certificate off of our next dining  experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment