Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Manager with no common sense

Location: Alberta, Edmonton
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: Home Outfitters Manager


Home Outfitters in west Edmonton had held a popcorn machine for me that was supposed to be new and unopened. I live on the southside and the location in the area only had a used machine. So after waiting over 1/2 an hour at one of the only 2 tills with more than a dozen people waiting I finally picked it up. It wasn't until I loaded it into the car that I noticed the popcorn was opened from the bottom. I immediately went back to get a refund and also asked to speak with a manager. So a short haired blonde "manager" came over and I expressed my discontent with the crappy service and asked if I can be compensated but she said no.
I then asked for the coupon I used and incredibly this idiot sad no! I started yelling as I made it clear I already got my refund so she grabbed the coupon, stared at it blankly & said no again! I grabbed it out of her hand and walked away. I complained to head office & it's been more than a week with no reply. Now they want my ph# to discuss what was wrong. This manager is a complete idiot and I really wonder about head office if they don't get it either.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the head office. Keep us posted !

    ReplyDelete