Monday, March 12, 2012

IM SOOO PISSED: AXISDR

Location: Other, Singapore
Industry: Technology
Annoyed By: AXISDR

BEEN waiting for my hard drive to repair for SUCH A LONG TIME,
Contacted this company AEXISDR 2 weeks ago about data recovery. They stated $50, and no additional fee. They stated that my warranty will be able to cover the data recovery, so with $50, I said, okay.
Then, to my horror, they sent me an evaluation stated it needs about a thousand dollars for the recovery. SHOCKED. Told them to cancel immediately, and asked if they could do a waiver for me, because there was a misunderstanding between us.
NEED the laptop that time urgently for school, and WTH, he didn't reply any of my messages back to me.
Called back today, and he shouted back at me. He said the waiver was not possible and IF SO, why did he keep me in the dark and not tell me ANYTHING about it for 2 weeks??
HORRIBLE (and the WORST) CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER with AEXISDR receiver (Samuel David) talking back at me.
My hard disk is left at the company for 2 weeks with no action done to it whatsoever, and no email was replied to me to tell me about any status of my situation.
So utterly pissed.
Oh, and yes, I have to pay $53.50 for NOTHING absolutely done at all to my hard drive.
Such a bunch of CHEATERS.
Oh, and to add, they did not have ANY payment mode EXCEPT asking me to GO DOWN TO THE SITE to pay up. That's like incurring me more losses than ever for NOTHING done at all.

1 comment:

  1. You could certainly see your expertise in the work you write.

    The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who
    are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.



    my web site: metabolic Rate calculator
    My webpage > weight loss calculator

    ReplyDelete