Monday, March 19, 2012

What business are you in anyway?

Location: Ontario, Toronto
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: Merchant of Tennis

I recently purchased a NIKE Dry weave shirt for my son. After one wearing, the shirt started to fray in several spots. I tried to return a shirt after only 3 days. The return warranty printed on the receipt states full refund within 30 days. I paid full price and had the receipt with me.

Two sales people commented that Dry weave shorts are not suitable for racquet sports, since everything will catch on them. They work in a Racquet sports store! Why are they selling these items if they are not suitable for the sports They SPECIALIZE in!

In they end, they said that there was no defect and that to play racquet sports, you should wear cotton shirts! Unbelievable! No refund was allowed and I left the store. I want everyone to read about my experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment