Friday, August 29, 2008

BATON ROUGE RESTAURANT

Location: Quebec, Montreal
Industry: Restaurant
Annoyed By: THE WAITER

Not to long ago, my husband and myself dined at this very restaurant. Baton Rouge. Now, this particular eatery is supposed to charm and relax you as well as feed and satisfy our culinary senses , it being such a pricey place....ha!!!!! The waiter engaged with us in conversation and I mentioned the garlic bread being rich...well! He quickly snatched the bread out of my husbands hand and commented (under his breath) and that was that!!!!!!! Wow! And how much did we spend? And for what? I wonder if there is anyone out there who has any complaints for this assembly line restaurant.

2 comments:

  1. Is this the Baton Rouge by the Bell Centre? If so, you're right, it has TERRIBLE service and crap food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Baton Rouge beside the Bell Centre is a hit or miss for service. Mostly miss of the times I went with my girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete