Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Niemen Marcus Downtown Dallas, Texas

Location: Other, Dallas, Texas USA
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: Watching Me! Sorrounding Me!


Before I begin, please note I did speak with gentleman in the corporate office. However, my 87 year old great-grand mother closed our NM account today after decades of being a member. On 02.24.2009 at 1:24 pm I huffed my way out of NM downtown Dallas. My experience was awful! I entered the store and went to the fourth floor. I found a velour pant suit. Note: NO one greeted me or even made eye contact with me. I, for the most part was alone. After viewing the color selection a few times I made a selection when three associates walked up and surrounded me, 2 in front and 1 behind. Still, no one offered to help! No one even greeted me. I was assured, by the corporate office, that this was not due to my attire (I was dressed down)…was it due to my colored skin? I have never been followed around a store and made to feel so unwelcome! My intent was to vent and release my frustrations. However, my great-grand mother advised me to close our accounts, immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment