Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why Oh Why did I change to Rogers !

Location: Ontario, Toronto
Industry: Telecom
Annoyed By: Rogers


This is my FIRST day with Rogers. I just signed up for phone/internet/tv and already regret my decision to leave Bell. I noticed my internet is slow so I tried to upgrade online (since there was a $10 offer to do it online) but my screen just spun. Then I received an automated call asking me to rate today's installation and report any problem. I punched in not happy with internet and was told someone would call me. They did, but the 'security question' was what is my Postal code and the rep said I gave the wrong answer. Funny because when I log in it's fine. He said he couldn't help me and then put me on hold...and never came back. The lack of care and attention to detail is beyond poor customer service. I regret signing up with them. If you can stick with Bell.

Yolanta Cwik


No comments:

Post a Comment