Thursday, January 28, 2010

HELLOOOO... ANYBODY THERE?!!

Location: Other, jacksonville
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: DOTCELLS.COM


1-17-10, I placed my online order with Dotcells.com(they sell refurbished/used cell phones). You are supposed to receive an email from them in a couple of days letting you know that your item has "began its road trip"(shipped). Rather, being consumed by work, I did not realize until day 4 that I had not yet received that email. I went back to "my account" with Dotcells to check the status... nothing indicated a problem with my order. So, I emailed them. Immediately I received an 'automated' email in return letting me know I would be contacted within 48 hrs... a few days later, still no word from Dotcell. Although I had already checked my credit card transactions and saw the charge posted, I checked again and this time it was nolonger posted...hmmm... so I call my credit card service dept- turns out I had accidently entered an incorrect expiration date for my card when entering all that info with Dotcell. So, now, although they dont have my money, thank goodness, I'm still pissed... why could they not notify me of a 'problem' with my order... they had my email address, my phone number. I emailed them AGAIN this morning, AND place a phone call to them..... I waited on hold for the "next available" customer rep right at ten minutes, during which time you hear a message repeatedly reminding you that you can just press the star key and leave a message. Well, guess I just might have to- so I did. It is now past 11:30 pm- no call back from them today. Today is day '10' and still waiting.... Well, I had to email them just one more time tonight, just to let them know I was going to be spreading the word......



No comments:

Post a Comment