Saturday, July 30, 2011

Is Tickmaster your master

Location: New Brunswick, Moncton
Industry: Retail
Annoyed By: Amanda and Ticketmaster


They want your money; you give them your money, and then they tell you the rules. Don't try to purchase tickets for your children online unless you are planning to pick them up for them as well, with the same credit card, and a picture i.d. that matches your face. That's what I was told to do, if I wanted my tickets.But the problem is that I have a disability and going to a concert site on the day of the concert was not what I had in mind. Amanda says I am using my distrophy as an excuse. I could release that requirement if I owned a fax machine. What is the good of that? In Canada, we don't have signatures on our driver's permit. Why would they need my signature; if that was a release, what comparison would they have that my signature was authentic. On the fax, they want to see the card face and a picture i.d. and I sign this "release". This sounds like big brother US, who doesn't trust anyone, again waiving his authority over us little Canadians. This online crap is getting carried away...I know, you like to play online and it's just cool to have a piece of 8.5 x 11 paper to show your friends how computer literate you are. Use your local boxoffice; employ local people; get treated like a real person...FORGET TICKETMASTER!!!

2 comments:

  1. If you really think people buy their tickets online just to show their friends how computer literate they are then you live in a cave or something.
    I read this review because I actually don't like Ticketmaster and was interested in what trouble you've had, but you ruined it by making a dumb comment like that :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Canada, we don't have signatures on our driver's permit. Why would they need my signature...

    check again, yes we do have our signatures on card.


    But agreed Ticketmaster blows

    ReplyDelete