Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can't you see I am talking here.....

Location: Manitoba, Winnipeg
Industry: Retail

What is it with the youth in the workforce these days. About a month ago I had gone into LaSenza Girl to purchase my niece a birthday present. I quickly found a cute outfit that I knew she would like and I proceeded to the cash register to pay for the items. Every employee in the store looked to be under the age of 20 (if they were even that). While I was standing in line (which consisted of only me), waiting for one of the 2 girls behind the counter to see that I was there so that I could pay for my items I began looking at the shelves that they have conveniently placed right out at the counter to see what they had. After about 3 minutes of standing there, one of the girls looked up and says to me 'are you ready?'.... There was no did you find everything you were looking for? Would you like a gift receipt? nothing, just your total is x....no have a nice day, come again, nothing. I remember the days when you walked into a store and you were approached by staff as soon as you walked in if there was anything they could help you with. Now-a-days it just seems like you are bothering these people.

3 comments:

  1. That was definitely not a post worth complaining about.

    Get over yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with the OP.
    commenter, you have zero class

    ReplyDelete
  3. your feelings got hurt dear. Thats all.

    ReplyDelete