Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OPM

Location: Alberta, Edmonton
Industry: Restaurant

I was out to dinner with my friends from British Columbia we went to OPM. I love their food and normally have no problems but this one day...

It took the server 20 mins to ask for our drinks, the it took another 20 mins after we got our drinks to order our food then it took another 30 mins to get our food then once we were done and hadn't touched our food it took another 30 mins just to get the bill. I already had my credit card out and ready to go but it took you another 30 mins just to take my payment. Above all I had to ask another server to get you TEN TIMES. I shouldn't have to ask you to take my payment.

If i come there again and get this service I will not ask to pay I will just walk out.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure you're not exaggerating on the times? That seems like an incredibly large amount of time to wait around...why not just walk up to the bar and ask for service, or as another server passing by? You must have the patience of a Saint if you waited this long for a drink and the bill. Anyone else would've walked out long before.

    ReplyDelete