Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ink Daddy is a no good daddy!!!!!!!!

Location: Northwest Territories, Los Angeles
Industry: Other
Annoyed By: Ink Daddy


On May 13, 2009 I placed an order for ink cartridges for my Epson printer. I ordered a three pack in cyan, yellow, and red for $29.99, and one black for $12.99. My order totaled $42.98, less shipping. When I installed the cartridges, my computer gave me an error message saying that the cartridges were not compatible with my printer. Now, the cartridges LOOKED like Epson cartridges; they had the name on them, but no matter what I did, I could not get them to work. So, I called Ink Daddy for assistance. I kept getting their voicemail. I left 6 messages. I emailed them a total of 6 times. I did receive one email back, asking me what kind of printer I had. Since then, I have not had any contact from them. I decided to return the cartridges to them with delivery confirmation. I went to their website, which is now
mysteriously "under construction". All their phone numbers are disconnected. I have yet to recevive a refund of my money. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH INK DADDY!!! their addresses are: 4825 Davis Lane, Austin, TX 78749, 1437 Highland Drive #205, San Marcos, TX 78666


No comments:

Post a Comment