Friday, July 10, 2009

Snapdollars is a waste of time

Location: Alberta, Calgary
Industry: Other
Annoyed By: the support people


I am not sure if any of you are aware of a site called snapdollars dot com but they pay you to read emails and for signing up for offers. I have been a part of this site for over a year. I completed an offer, and never got credit for it, so I opened a support ticket. I was finally credited but this took a while to show up on my account page. When I opened the support ticket and asked how long this would take, my question was not answered instead "Jen" kept writing that it was credited to my account, but was not showing on my account page. I checked the next day and it was there. Now when you request a payout, you can get a cheque or have funds transferred to a bingo web site. I chose the bingo site as I love to play bingo online. After making my request I waited and still no funds into my bingo account. Again I had to open a support ticket and asked how long it took to get the funds into my bingo account. The same person "Jen" replied and told me cheques were issued on the 25th of the month. Now I am really steamed by this point as it is obvious that this "Jen" can't or doesn't even read the questions. The customer service on this site is PATHETIC!! I sent an email to them telling them that I was not impressed with their service and the problems I had. I still haven't received a reply from them at all. What a waste of time, and they are slower than the second coming of christ! I wouldn't recommend this site to my worst enemy!


No comments:

Post a Comment