Thursday, August 28, 2008

Auctioneer refused to pay

Location: Quebec, Montreal
Industry: Other mv

May 2, I had an evaluator from IEGOR Auction House, in Montreal, game to pick up a painting I wanted to sell at auction. By accident, the evaluator brushed his shoulder, past two valuable Chinese snuff bottles, breaking them. He admitted it was his fault, in writing, and his company had them evaluated. I spoke to my insurance company, and I do not have, "fine arts" coverage. I received their evaluaton, $1600. and have sent them countless invoices, not a word. I have a letter, with the employee in question ADMITTING, HIS FAULT, but the owner of the Company, St. Hippolyte, refused to reimburse me is it is a Total writeoff. www.iegor.net is known not to value their clients, when it is time to pay, but are very nice, when they want you to submit your pieces for value. Before I take them to court, let's see if someone out there can help. I cannot believe how rude they have been to me, a senior, with a fixed income.

2 comments:

  1. Natural remedies help the body's immunity system by assisting in the regeneration of good bacteria in the body. When a patient comes to me with symptoms of this disorder, I do not respond with mind-dulling medications or invasive techniques. Located within blocks of the train station where the Tren a las Nubes departs, this stretch of 7 or 8 blocks began 100 years ago as the cultural centre of the city, unfortunately falling into disrepair over the years, then only to be rescued 10 years ago by the city's current mayor.
    The fourth chair of the Fine Group is a rotating
    chair filled by Jimmy Gaudreau (veteran of The Country Gentlemen,
    J. These lenses are employed for the duration of get in
    touch with fittings and dispensed to the sufferers free of charge of cost.


    My blog Lipton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still the health concerns mar the overall positive sides of this economic growth as people take their
    health problems as the cost of development which is indeed pretty higher.
    - If your hair feels rough, condition it right away.
    Quality Omega 3 fish oils are generally derived from cold-water
    fishes like mackerel, sardines, salmon, and tuna.
    However, sometimes the sebaceous gland generates too much oil, which is noticeable as oily hair.
    Goodness of traditional herbs work wonders for colored, straightened and chemically treated hair.



    Here is my blog post - coconut oil for hair

    ReplyDelete