Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Climatisation Air Service of Brossard SUCKS BIG TIME

Location: Quebec, Montreal
Industry: Other
Annoyed By: Climatisation Air Service Inc.


I was actually solicated (first mistake) to have someone come to my house to give me an estimate on a Termo Pump for Heat and Air Conditioning in my Home.

From the GET GO I had problems. They installed the Termo pump in December. When we turned it on the the temperature was over 30 degrees Celius in my home. In the middle of Winter I had to open the windows. I called them and they came and they had installed the wiring incorrectly the HEAT was the cold and the COLD was the HEAT.

After they left it and we only realised it after a day (it took that long for the house to cool down) the termperature in my home felt like it was 10 degrees Celius. Again after calling them numerous times they finally came and changed the Theromstat in the my home.

Things seemed to be going well until we hit the summer and we turned on the AIR Conditioning unit. It did not work. No COLD AIR was coming through.

I called Climatisation Air Service and also sent them a registered letter but they completely ignored me. I finally had to write a complaint letter to the OFFICE FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE CONSUMER.

They told me to get an estimate get it fixed and send them to small claims court to try to get my money back.

I called a couple of companies to give me an estimate and they all said the same thing. The equipment was rusted. The Compresser they installed was missing oil. To make a long story short they were out to screw me. They only wanted my money and installed old equipment.

SO NEVER EVER ALL this COMPANY.

No comments:

Post a Comment